-->

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Turk'y Burgers

One of Matt's favorite foods is turkey. I know he misses it sometimes, so I decided to try a new product by Morningstar.



I had an event last night, so it was up to the husband to prepare dinner. He works all day, so I wanted to make it easy for him. Plus, I figured he'd really like this one :)

Of course we had to add veggies:



It was absolutely delicious! I couldn't have asked for a better turk'y burger!

Now, to something that needs to be addressed, especially for broccoli nights.

As one becomes a vegan, they notice one less exciting side effect. Let's just face the facts here people, a high plant diet leads to more gas. It's gross, yes, but it happens.

I'm sure most people would say it's natural and to just go with it. My husband and I beg to differ. There are plenty of products out there that offer gas relief, but we like to try the natural approach more often than not in the Cole household. Well, yesterday I found an amazing product!



It suppresses gas with natural enzymes. And we've used regular GasX before, but this works even better!

And while we're on a foul note. Frequent bowel movements are a good thing. Inconvenient at times, it's true, but it is very healthy Thank your new lifestyle for that!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers