-->

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pasta and Hummus


Matt and I decided to have a little party for the Women's World Cup Final last Sunday, since we were unable to attend.  There were all kinds of goodies, including mashed cauliflower and vegan burgers and such.  

But two of my favorites were my friend's (Lara's) family's hummus and some noodle concoction I threw together.

Fawaz humus is always my favorite, and it gets rave reviews!  I could bathe in the stuff.

And the noodle stuffs.  I wanted to make a filling side, so I just boiled some macaroni (wheat is best, but I couldn't track any down), mixed in some squash, tomatoes, peppers, and herbs I had lying around.  Then, I mixed in some marinara and baked it in a 200* oven until I felt it was ready.  I think it took about 45 minutes.  Just make sure you cover it with foil when you bake it so it doesn't dry out!
YUMMY!  

Now, for a post on my latest vegan dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers