-->

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Simple Pasta Dish


The other night I made a dish after a good friend, Ms. Brett Zima, told me about something her mom used to make.

I simply boiled some pasta (I like to use quinoa pasta), and while it was cooking, halved cherry tomatoes and laid them on a pan with fresh crushed garlic.  After a sprinkle with safflower oil (similar to olive oil) and the "spicy" Mrs. Dash, it all went into a 250 or so oven for about 30 minutes.  Just until it got a bubbly and you could smell it all through the house!

I removed it from the oven, tossed with with the pasta, and let it sit while a few pieces of whole wheat bread toasted up in the remaining olive oil :)  Deeeeeeeeeeeeelish!

So quick and easy, and perfect for when you don't feel like cooking a complex meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers