-->

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tacos and Cherries


Last night Matt and I decided to try tacos.  Usually I just use beans, but craving something more "meaty", the hubby wanted to try faux meat.  So we did.  Turned out pretty great.

We just started out by sauteing onions, red pepper, and eventually the meat.  Then added it to a whole wheat soft taco along with salsa, guacamole, and tomatoes.  TADA!  We were in a hurry, and I see where we will get more creative, but it was a fun start!

After dinner we decided to pick cherries from the tree in our backyard.  So much fun!  Matt hoisted me on his shoulders and I dropped the occasional fruit on his head.  Whoopsie!

Then we spent the rest of the evening pitting the cherries for tonight's dessert.  Can't wait!  Isn't summer so much fun!?!?



Happy summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers